Importance of Video Production Competition
Video production competitions are just as important as photography competitions, if not more so. They allow video producers to showcase their skills and gain recognition for their work. It also gives them an opportunity to network with other producers and make connections. Furthermore, winning a video production competition can be a great way for producers to gain a wider audience for their work and gain fame. Documentaries, news reports and short films are all fun and engaging ways to tell stories, and competitions give producers a platform to share their work.
- There is no age limit, anyone can participate.
- Participants must upload their video(s) through WeTransfer in MP4 format and no longer than 5 minutes.
- The submitted videos must be the original work of the entrant and must not infringe upon the rights of any other party.
The fee for entering the competition is Rs300 per category/entry.
- Increased Exposure: Participating in a Video Production competition can help to increase the exposure of your work and give you the opportunity to showcase your talent to a wide audience.
- Networking Opportunities: Through the competition, you can network with other producers and journalists, which can lead to potential collaborations and business opportunities.
- Valuable Prize: Competition offers a valuable prize for the winners, certificates and medals for all participants, cash prizes, and a Scholorship/Fellowship.
- Professional Development: Participating will help you to continually hone your filmmaking skills and stay up to date with the latest trends and techniques.
- Freelance Opportunity: Even if you don’t win the competition, some competitions offer freelance opportunities to all participants, which can open up doors to new clients and jobs.
Terms and Conditions
All entrants must agree to the terms and conditions of the competition. Entrants must not submit material that is obscene, defamatory, or illegal. Entrants must not submit videos that contain any third-party logos, products, or other copyrighted material. Entrants must provide accurate contact information. Entrants must not use false identities or impersonate any other person or entity. Entrants must not submit photos that have been previously published or posted. Entrants must agree to allow their photos to be used by the competition organizers for promotional purposes.
Press ID is an additional and solid proof of credibility. If you are a V-Logger, or a YouTuber, get your press membership and media credentials.