Importance of Photography/Graphic Design Competition
Photography and Graphic Design competitions are important because they allow participants to measure their skills against other photographers and designers, build their portfolio and gain recognition for their work. They also provide an opportunity to network with other photographers and make connections. Additionally, winning a photography competition can be a great way to gain publicity and get your name out there as a photographer.
- There is no age limit, anyone can participate.
- Participants must submit their photo(s) by email (email@example.com) in JPG, PNG or GIF format.
- The submitted photos must be the original work of the entrant and must not infringe upon the rights of any other party.
- Photographs taken with any kind of camera or smartphone are welcome to be entered.
The fee for entering the competition is Rs300 per category/entry.
- Increased Exposure: Participating in a photography or graphic design competition can help to increase the exposure of your work and give you the opportunity to showcase your talent to a wide audience.
- Networking Opportunities: Through the competition, you can network with other photographers, which can lead to potential collaborations and business opportunities.
- Valuable Prize: Competition offers a valuable prize for the winners, certificates and medals for all participants, a Digital Photography Kit, and a photography trip.
- Professional Development: Participating will help you to continually hone your photography skills and stay up to date with the latest trends and techniques.
- Freelance Opportunity: Even if you don’t win the competition, some competitions offer freelance opportunities to all participants, which can open up doors to new clients and jobs.
Terms and Conditions
All entrants must agree to the terms and conditions of the competition. Entrants must not submit material that is obscene, defamatory, or illegal. Entrants must not submit photos that contain any third-party logos, products, or other copyrighted material. Entrants must provide accurate contact information. Entrants must not use false identities or impersonate any other person or entity. Entrants must not submit photos that have been previously published or posted. Entrants must agree to allow their photos to be used by the competition organizers for promotional purposes.
Press ID is an additional and solid proof of credibility. If you are a V-Logger, or a YouTuber, get your press membership and media credentials.