Importance of Art and Performing Art Competition
Painting and Sketching competitions allow artists to showcase their work and gain recognition for their artistic talents. They provide an opportunity for artists to experiment with different techniques and express themselves creatively. Speech and Singing competitions can help aspiring singers hone their craft and gain exposure in the music industry. Acting competitions allow actors to demonstrate their skills and gain recognition for their talent. It can also help them gain exposure and potentially land roles in television and film.
- There is no age limit, anyone can participate.
- Participants must upload their painting, sketch, acting video(s) through E-mail or WeTransfer in JPG, PNG, GIF. MP3 or MP4 format and no longer than 5 minutes.
- The submitted art and videos must be the original work of the entrant and must not infringe upon the rights of any other party.
The fee for entering the competition is Rs300 per category/entry.
- Increased Exposure: Participating in a Art and Performing Art competition can help to increase the exposure of your work and give you the opportunity to showcase your talent to a wide audience.
- Networking Opportunities: Through the competition, you can network with other artists, producers and journalists, which can lead to potential collaborations and business opportunities.
- Valuable Prize: Competition offers a valuable prize for the winners, certificates and medals for all participants, cash prizes, and a Scholorship/Fellowship.
- Professional Development: Participating will help you to continually hone your painting, acting, and sketching skills and stay up to date with the latest trends and techniques.
- Freelance Opportunity: Even if you don’t win the competition, some competitions offer freelance opportunities to all participants, which can open up doors to new clients and jobs.
Terms and Conditions
All entrants must agree to the terms and conditions of the competition. Entrants must not submit material that is obscene, defamatory, or illegal. Entrants must not submit videos that contain any third-party logos, products, or other copyrighted material. Entrants must provide accurate contact information. Entrants must not use false identities or impersonate any other person or entity. Entrants must not submit photos that have been previously published or posted. Entrants must agree to allow their photos to be used by the competition organizers for promotional purposes.
Press ID is an additional and solid proof of credibility. If you are a V-Logger, or a YouTuber, get your press membership and media credentials.